NetDefender offers Systems Administration services that are customized to the needs of the client. Whether your support will require an administrator full time or part time, NetDefender will design a solution to fulfill your requirements. Our Administrators are all industry-trained and experienced professionals. Each NetDefender administrator has access to knowledge bases, message boards, a radio network to other administrators, and mailing lists. With these resources, you are getting the combined effort of every engineer working with NetDefender.
NetDefender's network administrators specialize in Microsoft Windows NT/2000, Apple, Novell, and Unix environments, providing cross-platform network services. Our staff is experienced in creating, implementing, and supporting help desks and IS support departments. We have a wide range of hardware installation, configuration, and support experience. NetDefender's approach to systems administration implements the best business practices and develops a process to support and enhance those practices. Allow NetDefender to be your Network Administrators. We are available on a part-time or full-time basis.
Services NetDefender system administrators perform include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop enhancements to the functionality, availability and reliability of complex distributed, centralized or dedicated computer systems.
- Diagnose and resolve complex network system problems.
- Install, reconfigure or replace complex hardware components supporting the computing system.
- Customize networked or stand alone computing system configurations to meet user requirements.
- Provide increased capacity and functionality for computing systems.
- Evaluate new computing system components, enhancements, releases, upgrades or maintenance procedures.
- Lead major system modifications and installations.
- Protect computing system and data resources from loss due to disaster or inappropriate access.
- Determine how computing services will be provided to multiple sets of customers.
- Provide consultation to technical users, customers, suppliers, and management.